PLEASE TAKE A BRIEF MOMENT TO READ THESE IMPORTANT REMINDERS
* Managing electric bill cost. Set your thermostat at one temperature and leave it there. Moving the temperature up and down makes heating your apartment more difficult and affects your bill.
* Keep dampers closed when fireplace is not in use to prevent heat loss in the winter months and cool air loss in the summer months.
* Never leave burning candles unattended.
* Please make sure all trash is placed in dumpster. If a dumpster is full please take your trash to another dumpster where there is room for the trash. IF OUR MAINTENANCE STAFF HAS TO REMOVE TRASH LEFT OUTSIDE OF THE DUMPSTERS THE OWNER OF THE TRASH WILL BE BILLED $50.00.
* We ask that our residents all leave the heat set no lower than 55 degrees while you are away for the holidays to avoid pipes freezing. If pipes do freeze and we find that your heat is not at 55 degrees you will be responsible for any damage.
* Don't forget that rental payments are due on or before the first day of each month. Any rent payment received after the fifth of the month is considered late, regardless of the postmark date. Remember one rent check per apartment. Checks for January may be post dated and dropped by the office.
* We do not allow solicitors in our community. If you are disturbed by someone knocking on your door, please contact the office at 971-9764 or call 911.
* Please observe the posted speed limit signs of 20 mph. This limit is frequently being exceeded especially down the main driveway. Please be considerate. We would like to avoid installing SPEED BUMPS!
*If NOT an emergency please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not call after 10:00 PM unless the maintenance request is an emergency.
*Noise complaints after 10PM please report to the Albemarle County Police Department
*When you are away from the property please be sure that you lock all of your windows and doors to the apartment. Please be sure that you also lock your vehicle. Throughout Charlottesville and Albemarle County there have been break-ins in several communities that include residences and vehicles in the past few weeks.
*Please do not feed any feral cats on the property. There are outside parties that provide care for these animals.